Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb!




Caleb officially turned 27 January 22nd. Don't tell him I told you how old he was hehehe :) On his birthday we had some friends come over for cake, ice cream, and to play Wii. His birthday theme was none other then Transformers. We had transformer decorations and I made and decorated an awesome transformers birthday cake for him. Silly me didn't take a picture of the cake. I was so busy that day, sorry. So I will tell you how I decorated it in great detail. To start out it was Bumble Bee yellow (transformer character). I then put the autobot (good guy's) symbol on the left hand side. The autobot symbol started out dark blue, then faded into white and then to red. The decepticon (bad guy) symbol was on the right hand side and started out dark purple (no girly pastel purple) faded to white then dark blue. It looked awesome if I can say so myself. It took a lot of work. Good thing I like to cake decorate and have been doing so since I was 5. Happy Birthday Caleb!!!!

3 comments:

Marly said...

if it makes him feel better, I'm older than him :) Ryan will be 30 this year, so he is also older.

Janell said...

You need to teach Valerie to work a camera so when you're so busy doing spectacular things someone remembers to capture the moment!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!