Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Lets Get Sick, It's the Cool Thing To Do
The reason why I haven't posted anything good in a little while is because we all have been sick. Nothing to bad, but just enough to put me behind on my list of things to do. We all caught chest colds and from there our colds have morphed into new ickieness. Poor Caleb still is coughing and and is congested. Valerie has bronchitis, and I have and ear infection with a bulging ear drum(getting ready to erupt). Needless to say we all are on meds now and as soon as I/we feel better I will post the most super duper post ever seen!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hope you all get better soon! A funny thing about the transformers - we gotta get Caleb introduced to my brother-in-law - he is a producer of the show and he has/knows everything transformers. Hows Valerie? We started potty training Maria this week!
Post a Comment