Before I get into my Christmas rant I want to say one thing. . .
GO UTES!!!!!! 13-0 !!!!! Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!!







Now that is done. . . Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This year, my family came down and spent Christmas with us in our new home. There was lots laughing, good times, and a ton of good food. Christmas Eve I made a standing rib roast dinner with all the trimmings. With the help of my sisters the dinner came out perfect and on time. Boy was it good! Christmas morning was a lot of fun watching everyone open their gifts. We then had our traditional Christmas morning breakfast. The rest of the day we played with our new toys and gadgets. But by far I got the best Christmas gift. My wonderful hubby decided we needed to have a dining table for us to eat on for Christmas dinner. So he bought me the dining room table we were going to buy later this year as an early Christmas gift!!!! Isn’t he wonderful! The day after Christmas we went to the beach. It was warm and sunny enough we were able to go and have fun at the beach. Can you believe it, the beach, in DECEMBER! All in all we had a great Christmas.
The traditional Santa photo with Valerie and her Uncles Phillip and David.

Valerie digging for the candy in her stocking.

Caleb and his favorite gift. The Transformer Optimus Prime 25th Anniversary addition. It also came with the original cartoon movie on DVD and a reissue of the original Transformers comic book.
Valerie pushing her new baby in her stroller.

Here is the only picture I could find of me on Christmas. Isn't that how it always goes. Mom is the one that always is taking the pictures and is never in any.

My sisters Karen, Emily and I at the Pineapple fountain in downtown Charleston.
Us at the beach the day after Christmas
The live conch Auntie Karen found. EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Our new dining room table. What you can't see is the diamond inlay pattern on the table top. Isn't is soooo pretty!





5 comments:
Merry Christmas (a little late...) - it looks like it was a good one! And I second your Go Utes!!!!! AWESOME game!
Holy cow, I can't believe you're in flip flops on Christmas! We've had so much freaking snow! I love your dinette set, it's gorgeous!
Love your new table! Happy New Year.
Cute blog! It's fun to catch up on your guys and see how you are doing. It looks like your house is amazing.... I am jealous! I am glad everything is going well!
Those chairs have a very pretty back!
Post a Comment