
Sorry that it has been such a long time since I updated our blog. In all honesty it isn't because I have been so busy traveling or unpacking, it is because forgot my password :( As you can tell we as a family had one grand adventure for a summer. We moved across the United States. Valerie and I first drove from Utah to Indiana with my mom. We made a pit stop here for about a week and a half were

we had lots of fun playing and spending time with my family. Valerie and I then drove from Indianapolis to Newport Rhode Isalnd with my mother-in-law. That was a long drive. I think Lisa and I were ready to run over all the orange construction signs in Ohio and New Yor
k!!! All the silly construction added on about another 2 to 3 hours on to our trip. Once we got to Rhode Island we were able to see Caleb for the first time in about six weeks. I can't tell you how happy Valerie and I were to see him. While we were in Newport Caleb graduated form ODS (Officer Development School) as an officer in the US Navy. He is now

Ensign Tracy. Can you believe it!? I can't. From Newport we as a family started our journey to South Carolina. We stoped in Washington D.C for two days. I have never been to D.C, so it was really a lot of fun to see all those historic sites. Unfortunatley while the packers were packing my apartment in Utah they packed our camera. So I don't have any pictures of our trip to D.C. Oh well. It is only 8 hours away we can go back and visit when ever we want to. From Washington D.C we drove the last leg of our trip to Charleston South Carolina. Which is now our new home town. Valerie and I drove a total of 3287.85 miles. She was such a trooper. She didn't complain about being in her car seat until we were driving from Washnington D.C to Charleston. We now are offically in Charleston South Carolina, and we love it here! It is beautiful and filled with so much history. The only way I can describe it is that there is a charm to Charleston that bewiches you. After living on base for about 3 weeks we were able to

buy our first home. It is everything we wanted plus more. It backs up to a pond, has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, fire place, laundry room upstairs, master suite, formal living room and dinning room, and the kitchen and family room is one big room, also know as a great room. To top it all off it has pretty dark hard wood floors. If you want to see more pictures I have those posted to my facebook page. Since we have be

en here we have done lots of fun things. We have been to the beach, which by the way is only twenty minutes from my house. We also have been to a few historic sites. One was Boone Hall Plantation. This is the plantation that has the famous row of old oaks with spanish moss hanging in the

branches. This was also the plantation that they used in the movie the "The Notebook". We also have been to historic downtown Charleston a few times. Some of the buildings here date to the late 1700's! Needless to say we love it here and hope some of you will come and visit!
4 comments:
Congrats on entering the blogging world! Thanks for all the storytelling to explain the pictures. The family shot you ahve is great, and it looks like you guys are doing well.
Your house looks beautiful! We have some friends living in South Carolina going to the University of South Carolina. I hope you are able to settle down and enjoy your new home!
Your house looks awesome! I bet you even have a dishwasher. :) It looks beautiful there. We miss you but glad things are going well for you.
Caleb, I gotta admit you look pretty darn sharp. Looks like life has treated you three pretty well. Congrats on the house and the all white suit. Keep in touch, you can find us at www.jkwarner.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment