Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Girly Girl

Valerie is all girl, she loves doing girly things! Last Sunday she let me fix and curl her hair. It was so percious. After I was done I let her look at herself in the mirror. She stood there ohhhh and awwwwing herself. It was one of those moments that melts your heart and makes you thankful to be a mom. She also loves accessorize with hair bows(thanks to Auntie Sarah http://www.beccasboutiquebows.com/) and nail color. I don't mind this at all. It gives me an excause to paint mine and to buy new colors. As you can tell pink is her favorite. Every time I let her choose the color it ends up being pink. What a girl. Valerie also has picked up a love for helping me clean. Can I just tell you it actually helps me out. I hand her the Swiffer or a dust rag and she goes to town. If you watch her you can tell she is trying her very best because she gets her serious face on. She is so much fun. She has grown in leaps and bounds these past few weeks. She has become our little parrot. Everything we say she tries to say. A funny story about that, the other day Caleb was getting after Valerie for doing something. When he was telling her why she was getting in trouble, she looked up at him with these big round innocent eye's and said "Why?" It was so hard not to laugh. Lucky for us when she wants something her favorite word to use is "PEESH" (please). But not so lucky for us her other favorite word is "NO" when she doesn't want to do what we say.



Other Pictures of Valerie Being Cute



Valerie and the ever famous ducky "BANKY" . If you look you can see some of the curles she let put in her hair with the curling iron!


Valerie has a love for purses. She will put things in them and then fave at you and pretend to go "BU BUY"


Valerie Playing in whip cream. She was upset when it was all gone because she at it all :)

3 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

She actually has hair now. It is so cute. It looks like you guys are doing well...we are glad to hear it!

Janell said...

She's adorable :)

Brad and Marci said...

Looks like you have made a home for yourselves! I am excited to stay in touch with your family.