Friday, September 19, 2008

Diaper Tug of War

Earlier today while I was cleaning upstairs I heard Valerie whining. I ignored it giving her a little time to figure out the problem herself. About a muinet later I heard ERRRRR, MOMMY, MOMMY, EEEERRRRR, whimper, whimper. So I went down the stairs to see what the matter was. This is what I found.
I am such a mean mom. Instead of helping her right away I took embarrassing pictures :) But we all have them and embarrassing baby pictures are a right of passage. Don't worry after taking the pictures I helped her out. What had happend is Val was sitting in her carseat and her diaper got snagged by one of the hooks you use to clip the carseat into the car. She had to have been trying really hard to unhook herslef because she had ripped one side of her diaper right off herslef. Poor little girl (that is what her GrammE would say).

4 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

That is so funny! I love that you took pictures. :) Your new house is beautiful!

Bree said...

Tyler and I laughed our heads off at this. We are so glad you found our blog, now we can keep up with you guys. You guys all look awesome and I love your new home. It's a tad bit bigger than the village!!

Janell said...

Someday a Human Resources manager is going to be looking for dirt on Valerie Tracy and these pictures will surface. Once on the 'net, always on the 'net.

rick & chrysi said...

I laughed so hard my eyes started to water. I love it. Poor girl.