Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer of Change

This summer is going to be a mile stone for our family. Lots have happened and lots more is going to happen. I guess this is the reason why I started this blog. To keep me busy and to keep all you friends and family informed on what is happening in our lives. The first big mile stone this summer happened in May when Caleb got his degree in chemical engineering from the University of Utah. . GO UTES!!! The second big stepping stone happened last Friday. Last Friday Caleb was commissioned as an Ensign in the US Navy. . . HURRAY!!! The biggest step so far happened this morning when Caleb left for ODS (officer development school) in Newport Rhodes Island. He will be there until July 25th:( Valerie and I already miss him. Luckily there is going to be a lot of things for me to do getting ready to move to Charleston South Carolina. Hopefully this will keep Valerie and I busy enough so we don't have time to stop and think about how much we miss him.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Hi Lorette! My brother gave me the address of your blog so I looked you up. I hope the next couple of weeks go quickly for you!

Kali and JT said...

HI!!! We miss you guys so much! I didn't know you guys has a blog! We have one too... www.jandkmeng.blogspot.com

We love you guys!

post videos of valerie!

Amateur Steph said...

Hey Lorette-
This is Stephanie Chambers. What a cute little girl you have. Good luck with all your moving and adventures.
Our blog is excitedandconfused.blogspot.com