For Valerie’s birthday we had a “Princess” party last Saturday. It was so much fun to plan, decorate, and host, and the kids had a blast. Every little girl we invited came dressed like a princess. I lined both sides of our walk way with silver painted dowels and strung pink streamers from dowel to dowel. The front porch was lined in pink streamers and pink balloons, and we had our bubble maker on blowing bubbles as the girls came to the door. Once they got inside we had princess music playing and they got to choose a princess picture to color and a princess necklace, while we waited for everyone to arrive. Once everyone arrived we decorated princess crowns, played pin the crown on the princess, a princess scavenger hunt, and had a beauty salon were we painted our nails, got to put on glitter lip gloss, and perfume. It was lots of fun and Valerie is still talking about it!!!!
Valerie all ready for her party to start
Standing in front of the balloon bouquet Daddy spoiled her with.
All the friends.
Blowing out the candles on the cake I made for her :) She was very, very clear on the fact she wanted a pink crown cake with roses!
Birthday girl cutting the first piece of cake.




4 comments:
Looks like tons fun! I can't believe she is 3!
Happy Birthday to Valerie! Time does fly... I remember visiting you in the hospital and bring you Cafe Rio! :) She's such a big girl!!
Happy Birthday Valerie! Great party, Lorette. Wish we could have been there. Give that little girl a kiss for us.
Sounds like a lot of fun, Valerie sure looks cute all dressed up. I know Maria would have loved it everything is princesses at this age!
Post a Comment