Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Strawberry Fields Forever
I love the South, especially Charleston. One of the many reasons why I love the South is all the fresh produce you can buy strait from the farmer themselves or you and your family can have fun picking it. A few weeks ago that is exactly what we did. I took Valerie and Henry strawberry picking. We, well Valerie and I had lots of fun picking and eating them. Once we came home we also found out why little Henry boy was so cranky! He wanted a strawberry. I let him have one and quickly found out that the boy LOVES strawberries. I have never seen a baby devour or be so passionate about a piece of food in my entire life. I have to give him props. The boy knows what he likes :o)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment