Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter

We have had a busy last few weeks. But here you go. I finally got the Easter pictures posted. We had a nice quiet Easter this year. Valerie had loads of fun finding her Easter basket Saturday morning. We had a picture of her with big wide eyes and a huge smile on her face, but sadly the picture got erased by someone in our family who shall remain nameless...cough, cough, Daddy. Henry also loved his Easter basket.




We had fun dying eggs between Conferences. Ok fine the truth is Valerie liked dying eggs but Mom and Dad took over after Valerie decided dying 2 eggs was enough fun.






Here is Valerie in her Easter dress I made for her. She loved it. As you can tell she thought she was a princess in it.





The last picture is a picture is Henry, Easter Sunday, doing his new favorite thing. . . playing with his tongue. He is only 4 months old and already a clown :)



2 comments:

jkl warner said...

Very cute dress! Looks like you all are doing well.

Ashley B. said...

Too cute! Your little Tracy's make me laugh - you must have a ball everyday. I'm glad I found you guys virtually.