To start off, the beginning of February Caleb flew out to NYC to visit his friends and watch the Super Bowl. He had a great time while he was there but had the hardest time getting home. His train ticket was canceled twice due to the snow that was falling in Washington DC at the time. He finally found a plane ticket to Myrtle Beach. So the kids and I drove the 2 hours to Myrtle Beach Airport to pick him up. While we were there we decided to go to the aquarium. The aquarium was so much fun. They have this amazing long tunnel that is all glass. It was really neat to see all the sea life especially the sharks swim above and next to you. Valerie’s favorite thing was saying “hi” to the diver in the tank. As for Henry his favorite thing was watching all the sting rays.

The following week is SNOWED! I know, snow in Charleston, yah right. But I promise you it did. It snowed about 6 inches. Valerie and Caleb loved every moment of it while it lasted.

As for the kids they are growing like weeds. Valerie has become such a big girl. Her favorite things to do is to dress up and use her imagination. I'm afraid I have influenced her a little to much. Anytime we go to the store she has to have a purse, jewelry, a list and coupons. LOL!

Henry on the other hand is getting big way to fast. He is almost 4 months old. I can't believe it. He is in my opinion Caleb's "mini me". Henry is a chunk. He is at least 16 pounds if not more. Henry's favorite things to do right now is to chew on his hands, standing in his johnny jump, using his voice to babble and laugh, garbing toys, trying to roll over and being so dang cute.

And for your enjoyment here is a cute collage of pictures I took of Valerie and Henry. These pictures show you Valerie's personality. A silly, silly, happy little girl.





2 comments:
Looks like your family is getting big. Very cute pics and kiddos!
Glad to see you updated! Looks like you guys are having fun and staying busy. Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment