For Halloween Valerie wanted to be Princess Aurora (a.k.a Sleeping Beauty). She got her wish, not only once but 3 times due to all the parties we went to. She loved dressing up, putting on the makeup and having her hair fixed. But if I had to guess her most favorite part was trick-o-treating. She had a blast running from door to door until she told Caleb she was to tired to walk any more, which only took 1 1/2 hours for her to tucker out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
oh my goodness I am going to cry, she looks SO SO SO grown up, no more make up and fancy hair for her. Gosh I swear she was just born like a month ago. She looks absolutely adorable and you are looking fabulous as well lorette! We miss you guys as always :)
WOW! She is getting SO big! Brayden is doing the same. No more baby for them :( What an adorable little sweetheart. My girls always love to be the princesses too, but they won't let me do their hair all pretty. Oh well. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment