For all you curious people out there here is a prego picture of me. In this picture I am 32 weeks or 8 months. I only have 8 more weeks until my due date and boy does that seem like it won’t come fast enough. I remember when I was pregnant with Valerie my mom told me I would get to the point where I was so miserable giving birth sounded like a great option. I never really got to that point with her, but with this kid I am beginning to understand what she means. At 29 weeks I had another routine ultra sound. As the ultra sound tech was doing her measurements she asked me if I had passed my glucose test, I said yes and then she asked if I passed it on the first try and again I said yes. I had to laugh because I knew even before the ultra sound that this little boy was a bigger baby than normal. First off I knew this because he has been constantly measuring 2 weeks ahead for the past couple months. Secondly, I can feel his head as far down as he can go and his legs are still in my lungs and rib cage, or as the Dr puts it, “You have a long torso and this little boy takes up all the room!” When ultra sound tech was done she said he was measuring about 2 weeks ahead (which we already knew) and that he weighed at that point of time about 3 1/2lbs, which is what a normal baby at 32 weeks weighs. So we know for sure he is going to be bigger than his sister. Oh well, at least he is healthy and in reality 8 weeks really isn’t that far away, that is unless you are pregnant. . . ha ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
you look fabulous!!! i remember being at that point where i just wanted anything but to be pregnant...it was around 34 weeks or so. good luck with that big baby!
You look happy :)
Nice belly, you look cute! Good luck with the next 8 weeks and all! Hope you all are doing well.
You look great! Good luck with these last few/forever weeks.
Good luck over the next 8 weeks!
Lorette,
Congrats! I just had my second two weeks ago. My first came on his due date, but this little princess came a week early. I'm sure you understand how happy I was about that. I was really ready to be done. Good Luck! Nancy Leavitt (our blog is jarinandnancyleavitt.blogspot.com)
Hey those outfits are on the way so be on the lookout. Hope you can use them!
Post a Comment