Here are a few of the pictures of the newest member of our family, Henry Max Tracy. He was born December 3, 2009 at 1:51pm and weighed 8lb even and was 21 inches long. He is doing GREAT! He has 10 perfect toes and fingers on long skinny feet and hands, and has lots of hair that is tinted red. As soon as we are home we will post the details, but for now here are the pictures we have so far. Enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Congrats again!! He's adorable. Hope all of you are doing well.
Congrats!! I had two other friends who had babies the same day as you!!! Crazy! Can't wait to meet your little man!
Congrats you guys. You have freaking cute kids :)
ooh What a little chunk! I love it, He is very cute! Congrats!
beautiful! congrats you guys!
he's super cute! congrats girl!!
He is super cute! Congrats!
Congratulations!
Thanks for putting pictures up so fast! He looks great, as does his mommy!
Congratulations! He's perfect!!!!
Congratulations! He is very cute :) I love those 8 pounders
Post a Comment