I finally succumbed to the stereotypical car of every mom. . . we bought a van . . . and I couldn't be happier. I promised myself I would never ever ever buy a van, but when it comes down to it manufactures have thought of everything a mom could dream of having in a car. I will admit
I started crying the other day when I started driving home from Costco. It was so easy to put my kids in the"Black Beauty"(my vans name), get them situated, load the car & drive off.(both doors & trunk open with a touch of a button!) I guess I was over come with gratitude that I now have & can afford the worlds best car for a mom, or the tears were caused by prego hormones. My vote is hormones, stupid hormones!
Here is Black Beauty's debut. . . she is a Honda Odyssey. . . picture was taken on my cell so it's a little fuzzy :o(
1 comment:
So jealous - which is funny, because I swore off vans when I was younger too. I guess we're just older and wiser now. :)
Post a Comment