Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Having Fun : )

Here are some of the fun things that have happened around our house the past few weeks.


Here Valerie is having fun dressing Daddy up and dancing with him. I thought it was pretty cute. To bad Caleb's head was too big. His necklace didn't fit him. So he had to ware it as a crown.


Valerie thought that changing one of her dolls diapers would be a great Idea. Of course she chose the doll that is fabric and not plastic. Remind you I was getting her cloths when she so sneakily did this. Here is what I found, one very proud little girl and doll covered in diaper cream.


At the beginning of June Valerie and I went blackberry picking. We had lots of fun, but I think Daddy had more fun juicing the berries. It went from me doing it to him helping me to him reenacting a scene from the Indiana Jones movie "Temple of Doom". P.S If you want to juice any kind of berry and not have seeds in your jelly, use CLEAN old pantyhose.



Last but not least finger painting. Each day I have been trying to do a fun craft or project with Valerie. Yesterday we tried finger painting. Valerie thought finger painting was lots of fun, but she thought that body painting was even better!


Oh I forgot this picture. It's to cute to leave out. This was taken on my phone while we where waiting for Daddy to get in the car. I think this picture speaks volumes about Valerie's personality!

2 comments:

Janell said...

Val is such a doll :)

Alicia and Jose said...

How fun I so wish we could have Maria and Valerie play together...it looks like they love the same things being silly, messy and active. Hope you guys are well.