Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Catching Up Part 1, Lots of Pictures

I have to admit for about the past 8 weeks I have been slacker at blogging amongst many other things. There is just something about week 14 for me. It’s like the morning sickness and fatigue magically disappear and I feel like my normal self. Well I pretty much do. I will admit I am much more uncomfortable and emotional this time around, but now I have my energy back and I feel great! Enough of my droning on and let’s get to what we as a family have been up to the past few months.


The end of April we as a family flew out to Seattle to visit Caleb's family and see our Uncle Conner off on his mission to Jamaica. While we were there we had lots of fun with our Family and had lots of fun adventures. First off we went to the park by Grandma and Grandpas house.
























We then went to the Tulip Festival and got to see the acres and acres of pretty tulips.

































Another adventure we had while we were there is we went to the Aquarium. Valerie had tons of fun seeing all the fish. The one thing she didn’t like was the awesome touch pool tank they have. No matter how hard Auntie Kali, Mom, Dad, tried Valerie wouldn’t touch a thing.



































Once we got back from Seattle we celebrated Valerie’s 2nd birthday! We just had a family celebration, mainly because I had morning sickness and didn’t have the energy to host a party. We still had lots of fun. We let her choose her own decorations and she choose a Curious George theme. We ate pizza for dinner (which is her favorite), had birthday cake, ice cream and opened presents.











3 comments:

Asherbie said...

Oh how we wish we could have been there for all of that!! I looove the pic of Valerie playing with her new kitchen with her rain boots on... so cute. Megan could sure use some time with her. Come to Texas! And so glad you're feeling better!

Monica said...

Holy cow! those tulips are fabulous! I want to go there!

jkl warner said...

Looks like you guys have had some fun vacations. I can't believe how big Valerie is. I still remember how little she was the first time I held her in the hospital. Hope all is going well.