Friday, May 8, 2009

Hip Hip Hurray, A Baby Is On Its Way!


Baby 2 has finllay decided to come and make an appearance December 9th! Since I am considered higher risk due to my JRA (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis) and history of miscarriage we were able to get an early ultrasound. So yesterday we as a family were able to see the baby, hear and see the baby's heart beat on the ultrasound. Hurray!!! So far everything is going well except I constantly feel like I'm car sick, tired, have no energy and that smells are about 100x stronger then they should be. Other then that I feel great :) We as a family are doing well, loving life, and are very excited to welcome this new little one into our family this December!

10 comments:

Karalee said...

Congradulations. Valarie will be such a great big sister.

Asherbie said...

Yay! How fun, congratulations, Lorette! The next round of Tracy's on their way with you and Sarah.... let me know if there's anything I can do for you! Oh, and please (for your own sanity) try to have the baby BEFORE Christmas. I think it would be more fun that way...

Katrina said...

Happy day! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Amateur Steph said...

Congrats!

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Yay! Congrats! December will be a good month for being 9 months prego here in Charleston :-)

Joseph and Serina Jankovich Family said...

COngrats you guys! I'm so happy for you! Hope all goes well.

Joseph and Serina Jankovich Family said...

COngrats you guys! I'm so happy for you! Hope all goes well.

Sarah said...

You stinker, you didn't say anything about it while you were up here! Congratulations Congratulations!! It will be nice to have cousins that are the same age too :)

Marly said...

Congratulations!
For sickness you could try a B complex. It did wonders for me this time around! Mine was a liquid I put under my tongue but I realized you have to get the right kind for you for it to work :) Good luck and congrats!

Christen said...

Lorette Henderson Tracy!!! I can't believe you're prego again. Congrats! One of these days I'm going to call you... or you could always call me. Again, Congratulations!