Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Halloween

This Halloween we did a Wizard of Oz theme.  Valerie was Dorthy, Henry was a munchkin, and Julia was Glenda the good witch.  I was supposed to be the wicked witch and Caleb the Scare Crow.  Needless to say with a new born I didn't get those costumes done. The kids had lots of fun trick-o-treating with Grandma Tracy and Caleb this year. Henry hated his hat, that was until Caleb told him it was his candy hat. Once he realized what that meant he kept that hat on and ran from house to house.  Between the trunk-o-treat and trick-o-treating the kids came home with a stash, which by the way we are still eating. There was so much I bet you I can use it in the Christmas stockings.  That way I don't have to buy Christmas candy. Hahahahaha

Dorthy, Munchkin and sleeping Glenda.

The Munchkin rebelling and ripping his hat off.

Sleeping Glenda

Glenda and Dorthy


Dorthy, and Munchkin with Daddy after a long night of trick-o-treating.


1 comment:

Anthony and Rene said...

Hey Congrats on the new baby!!! I haven't checked your blog in such a long time. We just had a baby boy on the 8th of Oct. Babies are the best! Yahooo.I think we're on the same baby schedule cause isn't your little guy about to turn two?, ours will be two in Dec.
It looks like you guys are doing very well.