
And we are going to name her Julia Angeline Tracy, her middle name might change. We are so excited to have another little princess join our family. Valerie is especially excited. I know she is going to dress her baby sister head to toe as a princess from the time she comes home from the hospital.




9 comments:
Congratulations!
I still vote for the name Emily :)
Yay congratulations!!!! She will definitely be a little princess, but what girl shouldn't be right? I hope you are feeling well.
I love little girls! So excited for you guys. Can't believe you are already going to have 3 children. Time goes so fast!
Super exciting :) Congrats!! Hope the pregnancy is still going well...
congratulations!!
Congrats to y'all!! Hope you are feeling well! Haven't seen you in forever!
Yay! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good, yay second trimester :)
Congratulations! Now you can have two girls to enter in the beauty pageants! :)
congrats!
Post a Comment