Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Revenge of the Little Brother

I know you all are wanting to see Disney pictures. I am working on it I promise. Between having to go through over 900 pictures, dealing/getting ready for Super Saturday, and my other motherly duties I have very little spare time. So I decided to give you this little jewel of a home movie to satisfy your desire of wanting to see more of the Tracy family :o)

So I continuously tell Valerie, "Be nice to your brother. Before you know it he will be bigger than yooooou and he will able to get revenge on you for anything you do to him!". Well yesterday was her first taste of brotherly revenge. She had been playing with him (which by the way is really cute to see them interact with each other), and she started to get a little rough . I heard him give his little leave me alone or else warning squeal. When she didn't heed the warning this occurred. . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

Lorette your children are gorgeous, those big blue eyes and blond hair. Beach babes!! Cute video : )