Monday, October 13, 2008

New Family Members

I don't know how I did it but I did. I have been begging Caleb since before we moved to let me get a cat. I love animals and have had them all my life. It wasn't until I was on my own that I realized how much animals are apart of my life. Caleb finaly said it was okay, and before he could change his mind I started looking for a kitty. Just my luck a gal at church was trying to move and needed to give away her cat. Well it turned out to be 2 cats, a brother and a sister. At first Caleb was not going to let it happen but I kept on telling him would be better then getting a cat from the shelter. If we took these cats they would be free, they would come with all the items you need to have a cat including the first month of food and liter. These cats are already house trained, well behavied and have all their shots. After about a week of begging ( or you could call it nagging) Caleb said YES! As it has turned out I was RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT! These cats are the purrrrrrrrfect new additions to our family. Funny thing about it is I think Caleb has enjoyed having them just as much as Valerie and I have. He even came up with their names. Chuck and Norris. But if you ask him if he is enjoying them he wont admit it. What a silly boy.

This is Chuck, and he is very freindly to everyone.



This is Norris, the girl and she has attaced herself to Caleb. She has a lot of brown under tones to her fur. That is one of the only way's you can tell them apart.


4 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

I am not a big fan of cats, but the kitties that you got are cute. Hope that you enjoy them! How are you guys doing anyway!?

Lorette and Family said...

We are doing great. It is still in the 80's and sunny here. Caleb is gearing up for his first practice lecture next week. Valerie is our little parrot, and I am enjoying being home with her. Hey Caleb and I were wondering who now lives in our old apartment?

Brent and Jessica said...

Some couple without children that have lived in the village before. She just got accepted into the master's program and so they decided to move back. It is really quite upstairs.

Janell said...

Congrats, you've now set a precedent of two pets per child :)

Do the cats answer to their new names?